Hi Beautiful people and lovely Spirits,
Volunteer registration is still closed. Follow us on facebook to stay tuned for more info.
Volunteering is a big responsibility. Together we build a place where 15.000+ people will have an amazing journey while they stay with us for a whole week. Before they come everything has to be well prepared to ensure their safety and comfort is guaranteed.
Come and see what is needed to host more than 15.000 people and be part of the team :)
If you'd like to register as a volunteer, then you can fill in a registration form on this page.
The Psy-Fi mission is to create a space where visitors can enjoy art, culture, music, personal
growth and nature. A place where we cooperate with each other, and where people of all
religions, cultures, countries and other labels can meet each other as one. A free world
where we can learn from each other.
Our wish is that our volunteers integrate a piece of the experience into their daily lives and
take some of it back into society, where they can be an example for others.
In the past years we’ve worked with a lot of enthusiastic volunteers that helped us making
our festival happen. To us, volunteers are the running engines of the festival. Without you a
festival is not able to celebrate it's next edition.
When applying as volunteer you take a part of responsibility from the festival, that means
that we count on your commitment and enthusiastic spirit.
● As a volunteer you will give up some hours to help us out during, before or after the festival.
● You can apply for different functions, we take your needs into account but it’s not always
possible to honour all of them.
● You will work with a lot of beautiful and lovely people that are there for the same
reason as you “Being a part of the Psy Fi crew” to help us realise our beautiful
Compensations for your hard work:
● Free entrance for the festival.
● Psy Fi Crew shirt.
● 2 Meals at the days you work.
● A spot on the volunteers camping ground.
● Free time to enjoy the festival as visitor.
● Free showering.
● Free coffee, tea and water.
● Free parking.
● A lot of love from the organisation.
When having questions after reading this you can always get in contact with the coordinator
Lots of love and light
Volunteer Coordinator Psy-Fi
We look forward to see you in August!